At Kaiser Permanente, our main goal is to protect our members, their families, and our staff. In order to do this, we have implemented a new visitor policy at our medical centers and we kindly ask that you follow these guidelines for visiting a Kaiser Permanente medical center:
- Bring only one visitor/guest with you if you need assistance.
- Do not bring people with you for your appointment unless it’s necessary (example: no childcare, need assistance, etc.).
- Do not allow people who have a fever, cough, cold, or flu symptoms to accompany you.
- Keep a safe distance from other people (at least 6 feet away) in the waiting room and other open areas whenever possible.
- Follow respiratory hygiene while in the building:
- Wash your hands.
- Cover your cough.
- Sneeze into a tissue or your elbow and then discard tissue and wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
For more information on this policy or COVID-19 please visit kp.org.