Do you sometimes feel too busy? Like there aren't enough hours in the day? Kaiser Permanente is here for you. That's why we offer Prescription Home Delivery! It's an easy way to get most of your prescriptions delivered right to…
Updated September 10, 2020
At Kaiser Permanente, our main goal is to protect our members, their families, and our staff. In order to do this, we have implemented a new visitor policy at our medical centers and we kindly ask that you follow these guidelines for visiting a Kaiser Permanente medical center:
- Updated our visitor policy – No visitors or additional family members are allowed at this time. Only patients under 18 or those who require physical assistance* may bring one adult with them. Patients are welcome to use their cell phone while with their doctor/provider to have a caregiver or other family member/friend participate in the appointment.
- If you are 18 or under or require physical assistance, do not allow a guest who has a fever, cough, cold, or flu symptoms to accompany you.
- Keep a safe distance from other people (at least 6 feet away) in the waiting room and other open areas whenever possible
- Require masks be worn at all times in our medical centers (this includes physicians, staff, patients and visitors ages 2 and up). Please always do the following:
- Wash your hands.
- Cover your cough.
- Sneeze into a tissue or your elbow and then discard tissue and wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
For more information on this policy or COVID-19 please visit kp.org.
*Patients who may need assistance include those who have physical, sensory, intellectual, developmental disabilities and/or cognitive impairments.
Cuando la vida le exige demasiado, y cuando las horas del día no alcanzan, es fácil hacer a un lado las cosas que le ayudan a estar más saludable. Kaiser Permanente está aquí para ayudarlo. ¡Es por eso que ofrecemos…
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted everyone's day-to-day lives. One of those ways, is many people are working from home more than ever before. Without a normal desk set-up, some people may experience sore and painful muscles. Kaiser Permanente Mid-Atlantic physical…
There has never been a more important time to take control of your heart health. February is American Heart Month, a chance to raise awareness about heart disease but also a chance for you to start making healthy changes—and choices—to…