Due to the winter weather forecast over the next two days, we are making important changes to our outdoor services for the safety of our members. We are making the following changes on Thursday, February 18th and Friday, February 19th:
- Outdoor COVID-19 testing: All outdoor COVID-19 testing operations will be suspended on Thursday, February 18th, and will open at 10:30 a.m. on Friday, February 19th.
- Drive through phlebotomy and specimen drop off: We will close these outdoor services at Gaithersburg, South Baltimore, and Largo on Thursday, February 18th with a delayed opening on Friday, February 19th at 10:30a.m. Members will be contacted to reschedule or to change to an inside appointment. All members dropping off specimens should deliver them to the inside laboratory.
- COVID-19 trailers: COVID-19 Trailers in Maryland and Washington, D.C. will remain operational on Thursday, February 18th; Virginia trailers will be closed on Thursday. Services from these trailers will move to alternate spaces within Advanced Urgent Care locations.
- Mobile Health Van: The Mobile Health Van at the Capitol Hill Medical Center will be closed on Thursday, February 18th.
- All other operations will function on a normal schedule at this time.
We will monitor the situation across the region and announce any additional updates as needed.