If you have a lab order from your doctor for blood tests, you can now go to select Kaiser Permanente facilities and have your blood drawn right from your vehicle. Have your bloodwork done safely and conveniently, without leaving your car.
Medical centers offering drive-up blood tests include:
- Gaithersburg Medical Center
- Largo Medical Center
- South Baltimore County Medical Center
What to know before visiting a medical center for drive-up blood tests:
- Appointments are required—make an appointment on kp.org or call the appointment line at 800-777-7904.
- Have another driver bring you to the medical center, while you sit in the passenger seat.
- Hours of operation for drive-up blood tests are Monday through Friday from 8:40 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please note that if you have a doctor’s order for a urine test, it must be done inside the medical center.