Do you sometimes feel too busy? Like there aren't enough hours in the day? Kaiser Permanente is here for you. That's why we offer Prescription Home Delivery! It's an easy way to get most of your prescriptions delivered right to…
The CDC now recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings, so it’s important protect yourself and others when you leave home for groceries or other essential items.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer before you put on, touch, or take off your mask.
- Use the ties or loops to put your mask on and take it off.
- Cover your mouth, nose bridge, and chin.
- Keep your hands away from your face and head while wearing the mask.
- Touch your mask or face without first using soap and water for 20 seconds, or alcohol-based hand sanitizer until hands are dry.
- Pull the front of the mask up or down to talk, breathe, or eat—assume the front is contaminated.
For the full list of tips, click here.
Cuando la vida le exige demasiado, y cuando las horas del día no alcanzan, es fácil hacer a un lado las cosas que le ayudan a estar más saludable. Kaiser Permanente está aquí para ayudarlo. ¡Es por eso que ofrecemos…
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted everyone's day-to-day lives. One of those ways, is many people are working from home more than ever before. Without a normal desk set-up, some people may experience sore and painful muscles. Kaiser Permanente Mid-Atlantic physical…
There has never been a more important time to take control of your heart health. February is American Heart Month, a chance to raise awareness about heart disease but also a chance for you to start making healthy changes—and choices—to…