Kaiser Permanente is proud to announce a new scheduling option through kp.org. Members can now schedule their laboratory appointments at any of our medical centers that offer laboratory services. Save time and skip the long wait by scheduling your laboratory appointment today.
Appointments can be made on kp.org, the KP app, or by calling Member Services and are available Monday to Friday from 8:40 a.m. – 4:40 p.m.
Schedule your appointment on kp.org in a few easy steps:
- Once you receive a laboratory order from your doctor, log onto kp.org.
- Click the appointments
- Select the appointments button and then laboratory appointment.
- The following screen will list the medical centers available for your appointment. You can either select the any location option or choose a specific medical center (may choose more than one).
- Select your preferred appointment time.
- Click schedule appointment to finalize your appointment.
If your physician requested a COVID-19 test, do not use the lab scheduling function. Please send a secure message to your physician on kp.org to confirm where to go for testing.
Not registered on kp.org?
Go to kp.org to set up your profile so you can schedule laboratory appointments. Once you’re registered, download the Kaiser Permanente app from the App Store or Google Play1 to manage your health from anywhere.
1App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google, Inc.