Summer is almost here, and so is National Sunglasses Day. It’s about that time of year to get outside and start enjoying the sunshine. That means keeping your eyes safe. With great discounts on sunglasses from Vision Essentials, you can…
On kp.org, you can request your personal health record with all your health information, as well as forms like FMLA certifications, immunization status, doctor’s notes for absences from work or school, and more. Simply follow the instructions below to access, submit, and request health records and forms whenever you need them.
Need to access your health record?
- Log in to kp.org.
- Scroll down to the directory at the bottom of the page. Under Member support, click Medical Information Requests.
- You will be directed to a page titled Records, forms and certifications. Find what you need in the list of links at the top of the page:
- Click Medical records to request your electronic medical record.
- Click Immunization record to view and print your current immunization status.
Need to request a form?
- Log in to kp.org.
- In the directory at the top of the page, click Message Center.
- If there are multiple members in your plan, select the relevant member.
- Click Compose, then click Managing my care.
- Click In the dropdown list, select Medical Records, Forms, or Doctor’s Note.
- In your message, provide any relevant information for the form you need and attach the form if applicable. For example, if you need a doctor’s note for missed school or work, describe your medical condition and what dates were missed. If you need a disability certification, describe your medical condition, the date the condition began, and the date of upcoming surgery (if applicable).
Have questions or concerns? Member Services is here to help.
Just call 800-777-7902 (TTY 711), Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Recent PostsRecent Posts
Kaiser Permanente has easy ways to get the prescriptions you need, when, and where it works best for you. At Kaiser Permanente, it’s easy to get in, get out, and get on with your day. Learn more below about the…
If you’re having difficulty hearing, you may be missing the sounds that make life special. And you may not know where turn for help. First, realize you’re not alone—millions of Americans have hearing loss. Second, consider that better hearing starts…
On kp.org, you can request your personal health record with all your health information, as well as forms like FMLA certifications, immunization status, doctor’s notes for absences from work or school, and more. Simply follow the instructions below to access,…
Lab tests play an important role in your health—they help your doctor make treatment decisions and monitor your care. For your convenience, Kaiser Permanente laboratory locations are available throughout the region, with many open early and some open on weekends…