During the COVID-19 pandemic, many people put off taking care of themselves. There are understandable reasons why, including being overwhelmed with work responsibilities, worrying about finances, juggling childcare and feeling afraid to seek non-emergency medical care during a pandemic. Beyond…
On kp.org, you can request your personal health record with all your health information, as well as forms like FMLA certifications, immunization status, doctor’s notes for absences from work or school, and more. Simply follow the instructions below to access, submit, and request health records and forms whenever you need them.
Need to access your health record?
- Log in to kp.org.
- Scroll down to the directory at the bottom of the page. Under Member support, click Medical Information Requests.
- You will be directed to a page titled Records, forms and certifications. Find what you need in the list of links at the top of the page:
- Click Medical records to request your electronic medical record.
- Click Immunization record to view and print your current immunization status.
Need to request a form?
- Log in to kp.org.
- In the directory at the top of the page, click Message Center.
- If there are multiple members in your plan, select the relevant member.
- Click Compose, then click Managing my care.
- Click In the dropdown list, select Medical Records, Forms, or Doctor’s Note.
- In your message, provide any relevant information for the form you need and attach the form if applicable. For example, if you need a doctor’s note for missed school or work, describe your medical condition and what dates were missed. If you need a disability certification, describe your medical condition, the date the condition began, and the date of upcoming surgery (if applicable).
Have questions or concerns? Member Services is here to help.
Just call 800-777-7902 (TTY 711), Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Recent PostsRecent Posts
Do you sometimes feel too busy? Like there aren’t enough hours in the day? Kaiser Permanente is here for you. That’s why we offer Prescription Home Delivery. It’s an easy way to get most of your prescriptions delivered fast (within…
Sleep is essential for our overall health. It gives our mind and body time to relax and recharge. Studies show that getting 7 to 8 hours of regular nighttime sleep is best for maintaining good health.1 But what happens when you…
Back-to-school time is often ripe with nerves and anxiety as parents and children alike adjust to new routines. But this year promises to be more challenging given the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and given that many children haven't stepped foot in…
If you’ve been to a chain grocery store lately, you might have seen a long aisle of vitamins and supplements near the pharmacy. It makes sense: There are over 90,000 different supplements available in the United States,1 and 76% of adults take at…