On kp.org, you can request your personal health record with all your health information, as well as forms like FMLA certifications, immunization status, doctor’s notes for absences from work or school, and more. Simply follow the instructions below to access, submit, and request health records and forms whenever you need them.
Need to access your health record or request FMLA medical certification?
- Log in to kp.org.
- Scroll down to the directory at the bottom of the page. Under Member support, click Medical Information Requests.
- You will be directed to a page titled Records, forms and certifications. Find what you need in the list of links at the top of the page:
- Click Medical records to request your electronic medical record.
- Click Immunization record to view and print your current immunization status.
- Click Family and Medical Leave Act to request FMLA medical certification.
Need to download and print your immunization record?
- Log in to kp.org
- Select Medical Record at the top of the home page
- Select the Immunizations tile
- Then click on Print your official immunization record
- Your Official Immunization report will open in a separate window.
- Right click on the page
- Select Print
Need to request a form (disability certification, school/camp form, DMV form, etc.)?
- Log in to kp.org.
- In the directory at the top of the page, click Message Center.
- If there are multiple members in your plan, select the relevant member.
- Click Compose, then click Managing my care.
- Click In the dropdown list, select Medical Records, Forms, or Doctor’s Note.
- In your message, provide any relevant information for the form you need and attach the form in PDF format, if applicable. For example, if you need a doctor’s note for missed school or work, describe your medical condition and what dates were missed. If you need a disability certification, describe your medical condition, the date the condition began, and the last day worked (if applicable).