The prescription home delivery service delivers your prescriptions right to your front door
You shouldn’t have to worry about running out of your medications, and there’s no need to devote time and energy to picking them up, either. With Kaiser Permanente’s prescription home delivery, you can have most of your prescription refills personally delivered to you*—at no additional charge.
Why use prescription home delivery?
Prescription home delivery allows you to order and receive your prescriptions at whatever location is convenient for you, without having to squeeze trips to the pharmacy into your schedule. Plus, there’s no extra charge—prescriptions will be delivered at the same price you’d pay if you picked them up at the pharmacy.
To make the most out of prescription home delivery, register on kp.org for up-to-date information on when your prescriptions are due for a refill. Then you can arrange to have them delivered to your home, work, or wherever is convenient in plenty of time. Never worry about missing a dose again.
Here’s how it works
Just sign on to kp.org or the Kaiser Permanente mobile app and follow these five simple steps:
- Enter your user ID and password to sign in to your account. One you’re signed on, click “Pharmacy” to continue.
- Choose the refills you need from your list of prescriptions. Click “Go to cart” to verify your order. Then click “Checkout.”
- Enter your preferred address for delivery—your home address is already included, and up to three additional addresses can be saved.
- Select a credit card to pay for your order. Enter your card information in the fields provided, then click “Use this card.”
- Review your refill order. Click “Place my order” to finalize your order and then check the confirmation page.
Now, your refill is on its way. Relax at home and wait for it to come to you.
Prefer ordering by phone? You can also call 703-466-4900 to refill your prescriptions for home delivery.
*Some medications are not eligible for prescription home delivery. Prescription home delivery can mail to addresses in MD, VA, DC, and certain locations outside these service areas.