Managing your health can be time-consuming when you have a busy life. It can also be inconvenient if you can only handle certain things during your doctor’s normal business hours. But taking care of your health needs is a snap on kp.org, which lets you easily manage your health 24/7, right from your desktop computer.
It only takes a few minutes to register, and once you’re signed in, you’ll be able to:*
- Schedule appointments.
- Check most test results.
- Refill prescriptions.
- Get health care reminders.
- Email your doctor’s office with nonurgent questions.
- Access past visit summaries.
- Manage video visits.
- Print vaccination records for school, sports, and camp.
- Manage a family member’s care.
- Access schedules for health education classes.
- Get a personalized cost estimate.
The kp.org site is available on all your mobile devices, so you can be in control of your health on the go. Your password on kp.org seamlessly links you to the other devices you use to access your health information.
You can also watch this short video to learn more about kp.org and its capabilities.
Tap into your health with the KP app
Download the KP app† to help you stay on top of your health anywhere, anytime, when it’s convenient for you. Once downloaded, the app lets you:
- Register on kp.org.
- See your medical record and appointment history.
- Schedule and cancel routine appointments.
- Email doctors with nonemergency questions.
- Refill most prescriptions.
- View most lab results.
Download the My KP Meds app today from the App StoreSM or on Google PlayTM.†
*These features are available when care is received at Kaiser Permanente facilities.
†App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google, Inc.