Emotional support coaching is available by text 24/7
The Ginger app offers immediate 1-on-1 support for coping with many common challenges — from stress and low mood to issues with work, relationships, and more. Ginger’s highly trained emotional support coaches are ready to help 24/7, and Kaiser Permanente members can use Ginger for 90 days per year at no cost, no referral needed.1,2,3
What can you do with Ginger?
- Text with your coach on the Ginger app now or schedule a time to connect later.
- Discuss goals, share challenges, and create an action plan with your coach.
- Get personalized, interactive skill-building tools from your coach and from a library of more than 200 activities on the app.
- View recaps from each texting session and track your progress.
- Work with your coach to adjust your action plan to better help you reach your goals.
1The Ginger coaching services described above are not covered under your health plan benefits, are not a Medicare-covered benefit, are not a Medicaid covered benefit, and are not subject to the terms set forth in your Evidence of Coverage or other plan documents. These services may be discontinued at any time without notice. The coaching services are not available to any member under 18 years old.
2The coaching services are neither offered nor guaranteed under contract with the FEHB Program, but are made available to enrollees and family members, aged 18 and older, who become members of Kaiser Permanente.
3The coaching services are not available to anyone enrolled in a Fee‑for‑Service Medicaid program.