Summer is almost here, and so is National Sunglasses Day. It’s about that time of year to get outside and start enjoying the sunshine. That means keeping your eyes safe. With great discounts on sunglasses from Vision Essentials, you can…
When life gets busy, it’s easy to lose track of upcoming appointments. Stay on top of your health by opting in to receive appointment reminders via text message1 on your mobile device.
Enjoy these benefits:
- Appointment reminders for most of your appointments or your loved ones’ appointments (must have set up caregiver access on kp.org)
- Ability to cancel appointments without having to call your doctor’s office
- Receive timely information about facility closures (such as for inclement weather)
- Receive other updates related to your care
- Additional notifications regularly added for your convenience
Ensure you receive these convenient notifications by providing us with your most up-to-date mobile phone number. You may verify your mobile phone number:
- During your next visit to a Kaiser Permanente center.
- When you make an appointment by calling the Medical Advice and Appointment Center at 800-777-7904.
Opt out at any time by calling 800-777-7904 or replying to the most recent text appointment reminder with the word “STOP.”2 For more information about text reminders, go to kpdoc.org/textmessaging.
1 Text message reminders are currently available for all primary care appointments and most specialty departments.
2 If a member already gets text messages about their prescriptions, they will keep receiving them. Prescription reminders are part of a separate program and unrelated to appointment reminders.
Kaiser Permanente has easy ways to get the prescriptions you need, when, and where it works best for you. At Kaiser Permanente, it’s easy to get in, get out, and get on with your day. Learn more below about the…
If you’re having difficulty hearing, you may be missing the sounds that make life special. And you may not know where turn for help. First, realize you’re not alone—millions of Americans have hearing loss. Second, consider that better hearing starts…
On kp.org, you can request your personal health record with all your health information, as well as forms like FMLA certifications, immunization status, doctor’s notes for absences from work or school, and more. Simply follow the instructions below to access,…
Lab tests play an important role in your health—they help your doctor make treatment decisions and monitor your care. For your convenience, Kaiser Permanente laboratory locations are available throughout the region, with many open early and some open on weekends…