Summer is almost here, and so is National Sunglasses Day. It’s about that time of year to get outside and start enjoying the sunshine. That means keeping your eyes safe. With great discounts on sunglasses from Vision Essentials, you can…
At Kaiser Permanente, we believe that greater knowledge leads to better health, which is why our new members can now register on kp.org from the point of their enrollment. (Previously, members had to wait for their coverage to begin before registering.) With earlier access to kp.org, new members get a head start on becoming familiar with their self-service options and other benefits of using the site.
Specifically, new members who are enrolled and waiting for coverage to begin can register on kp.org to:
- Update profile information and personal preferences
- Receive reminders and notifications, including a notification on the first day of eligibility
- Review plan and coverage information
- Browse the primary care physician directory, which includes physician bios, specialties, languages spoken, and more
And once coverage begins, these members will gain entry to the full functionality of kp.org.* They can:
- Find doctors and locations
- Access their medical histories
- Check most lab results
- Email their doctor’s office with nonurgent questions
- Refill most prescriptions
- Schedule and cancel routine appointments
- Print vaccination records for school, sports, or camp
- Receive personalized cost estimates
- Pay medical bills
- And more
When our members register on kp.org, they get secure access to health information anytime, anywhere. And now that new members can register for kp.org as soon as they enroll, they can take advantage of this convenient benefit even before their coverage begins.
*These features are available when you get care at Kaiser Permanente facilities.
Kaiser Permanente has easy ways to get the prescriptions you need, when, and where it works best for you. At Kaiser Permanente, it’s easy to get in, get out, and get on with your day. Learn more below about the…
If you’re having difficulty hearing, you may be missing the sounds that make life special. And you may not know where turn for help. First, realize you’re not alone—millions of Americans have hearing loss. Second, consider that better hearing starts…
On kp.org, you can request your personal health record with all your health information, as well as forms like FMLA certifications, immunization status, doctor’s notes for absences from work or school, and more. Simply follow the instructions below to access,…
Lab tests play an important role in your health—they help your doctor make treatment decisions and monitor your care. For your convenience, Kaiser Permanente laboratory locations are available throughout the region, with many open early and some open on weekends…