Do you sometimes feel too busy? Like there aren't enough hours in the day? Kaiser Permanente is here for you. That's why we offer Prescription Home Delivery! It's an easy way to get most of your prescriptions delivered right to…
At Kaiser Permanente, we believe that greater knowledge leads to better health, which is why our new members can now register on kp.org from the point of their enrollment. (Previously, members had to wait for their coverage to begin before registering.) With earlier access to kp.org, new members get a head start on becoming familiar with their self-service options and other benefits of using the site.
Specifically, new members who are enrolled and waiting for coverage to begin can register on kp.org to:
- Update profile information and personal preferences
- Receive reminders and notifications, including a notification on the first day of eligibility
- Review plan and coverage information
- Browse the primary care physician directory, which includes physician bios, specialties, languages spoken, and more
And once coverage begins, these members will gain entry to the full functionality of kp.org.* They can:
- Find doctors and locations
- Access their medical histories
- Check most lab results
- Email their doctor’s office with nonurgent questions
- Refill most prescriptions
- Schedule and cancel routine appointments
- Print vaccination records for school, sports, or camp
- Receive personalized cost estimates
- Pay medical bills
- And more
When our members register on kp.org, they get secure access to health information anytime, anywhere. And now that new members can register for kp.org as soon as they enroll, they can take advantage of this convenient benefit even before their coverage begins.
*These features are available when you get care at Kaiser Permanente facilities.
Cuando la vida le exige demasiado, y cuando las horas del día no alcanzan, es fácil hacer a un lado las cosas que le ayudan a estar más saludable. Kaiser Permanente está aquí para ayudarlo. ¡Es por eso que ofrecemos…
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted everyone's day-to-day lives. One of those ways, is many people are working from home more than ever before. Without a normal desk set-up, some people may experience sore and painful muscles. Kaiser Permanente Mid-Atlantic physical…
There has never been a more important time to take control of your heart health. February is American Heart Month, a chance to raise awareness about heart disease but also a chance for you to start making healthy changes—and choices—to…