At Vision Essentials by Kaiser Permanente, we see eye care differently. And eye care means more than prescribing glasses and contact lenses. Our team of experienced eye care professionals will work closely with you to keep your vision sharp and your eyes healthy.
Vision Essentials by Kaiser Permanente provides you with big benefits like:
- Convenience – Getting your eye exams and eyewear is simple. You don’t need a referral to schedule a basic eye exam.
- Service – Our opticians can help you find just the right look. Whether you work at a computer or travel the globe, we can fit you with glasses or contact lenses that suit your style and your lifestyle.
- Quality — Choose from a wide selection of frames, lenses, and contact lenses — for any lifestyle and any budget.
- Peace of mind – We want you to feel good about your look and your purchase. Any glasses you purchase from Vision Essentials come with a 60-day prescription guarantee. We also offer a protection plan for $35 for one year against breakage or scratched lenses (does not cover loss).
- Health – We offer more than just glasses and contact lenses. Our team of over 150 ophthalmologists, optometrists, and opticians provide high-quality eye care. Regular eye exams can detect not only vision problems, but also certain health conditions.
Visit kp2020.org to learn more about Vision Essentials by Kaiser Permanente.