Winter is upon us and we know what that means – bad weather!
In the event that the region experiences severe weather or other emergency conditions, make sure you are up-to-date with the latest information about operations at Kaiser Permanente’s facilities.
You can access information about the status of our medical centers by:
- Calling our Member Status Line at 1-844-549-0597, or
- Visiting the “Urgent Notifications” section of this website
Both the Member Status Line and Urgent Notifications section of this website will be updated with the latest information about our operations in the event of inclement weather.
Should you have any questions about your care or would like to speak with an advice nurse, you can reach Kaiser Permanente’s Advice Line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: 800-777-7904.
We encourage you to take safety precautions in the event of bad weather. Here are some tips to help you prepare for safe travel in winter weather.
- Ready your vehicle by maintaining a full tank of gas
- Maintain emergency supplies (water, flashlights, medications, non-perishable food, etc.)
- Stock up on rock salt, sand, or other products to melt ice on walkways and driveways
As always, the safety of our members and employees is our priority. Stay warm and safe this winter season!